Monday, July 23, 2007

Photoshopping Madness

I had a great weekend. Started off Friday at home watching DVDs. (Working Girl and Dangerous Minds). Saturday, hung out with Mark R. and went to the Glebe Markets. I didn't buy anything but I do love the markets. There was a poor lady who lost the kid she was minding, but luckily she managed to find him and vowed never to let him go the rest of the day... Anyway, I've learnt quite a few photoshop tricks and was playing around with it later on Sunday. Check out the pictures on my flickr

Then I met friends out for a drinks and dinner and didn't get home till 2 am... I got pretty tipsy but if I can remember the ride home, I guess I wasn't that drunk now, was I? ;-)

Sunday was spent quietly at home.. playing on the computer... until a power failure happened on marrickville and we were plunged into darkness... Just as I was starting to cook dinner! It was interesting to see the entire suburb in darkness. People lighting candles. It shows how dependant we are on electricity. Speaking of which, I should get a torch.

I was going to mix a cd.... but I haven't got around to it. I do like Beyonce's new song Green Light remixed by the Freemasons! Excellent opening track....It's has a great lyric. Basically it's telling the one you love, that the light is green , let's proceed with our love (If you want to, you've got the green light. You're holding up traffic, GREEN MEANS GO!). If you're not interested, you've got the green light. You're holding up traffic, GREEN MEANS GO!!!!

No comments: