Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The thought of moving

My apartment is on the market to be sold. That totally sucks ass. I've only lived there for almost a year (come 29 March). It's frustrating with rental market in sydney being so high and prohibitive. Sometimes, I wish that I have won the lottery and just buy myself a place to live. But like everyone, I have no such luck so I guess it's all about saving and maybe having a mortgage when I can.
I will be concentrating on moving to a place in Marrickville. Not too fussed about moving back to Newtown. It all comes down to price and availability. A lot of the places out there are dumps.

At least I can look forward to spending the weekend in Melbourne. Going there to celebrate my birthday's and M's was yesterday. So that should be nice.

2 comments:

Muzbot said...

I totally understand. I was just given 2 weeks to move out. No help at all from the real estate agent. They didn't care I had nowhere to live.
Hope you have luck in finding a great space to call home.

Jules | Australia said...

Thanks Muz. Does that mean you are looking for a place too? Oh no! Good luck to you if you are!