Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Feeling better?

It's been a while since I've blogged. I guess I got out of the habit but I think I am ready to start again. I've had a real epiphany about myself. I am not as bad off as I thought I am. And there's so much to life now. It took me a while, but I guess if I shelve finding a partner and concentrate on meeting new people, and seeing who's out there. Maybe one day, I'll bump into him. I still have my values, beliefs, and all that stuff. I'm not doing too bad at all. :-)

Work's been pretty smooth sailing and they are getting me out to more clients. Getting more exposure I guess. It's daunting but exciting at the same time. I am sure it'll all work out.

Planning to go to NZ with sis in the end of the year.

Also want to buy a DSLR. Goodness, where am I going to find the money?

I've been asked to DJ at sandy's place in august. So that will be fun. They are flying me up to Ballina.

I've also been asked to photograph a guy. Hrm. that would be interesting. Hopefully, I can do a good job.

No comments: