Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's late, and I'm about to go to bed

Been a real busy day today. I do like going out to customers but it's pretty mentally exhausting. Luckily, I had a colleague with me and it made the impossible task..much more manageble.

Had to rush back as my managing director's last day was today, so I was glad to farewell him.

Had a quick chat to sis, and suddenly she said, "it's better to be lonely, than be stuck in a relationship which isn't working..." . And that is something I have to remind myself daily. I am open to meeting new people and I look forward to expanding my circle of friends and learning more about myself and life. I feel good about 80% of the time. Which is more than I can say a couple of months ago. Life's good. and I am here... :-) Peace all!

No comments: