Saturday, June 30, 2007

Washed Phone and Famous Amos


I was looking for my phone this morning, only to find it in the wash... Damned. It was a nice phone too. Maybe it'll work once it dries out... I doubt it would. At least I managed to find the only Famous Amos Cookie Outlet here in sydney! and it's in Chatswood Chase. I was having lunch with my colleague yesterday, who also worked in singapore. and I came across a familiar smell.... then I realised it was the famous amos cookies! We rushed down and bought a couple of bags. And for some reason, after downing a few of them, I don't feel as bad about the phone.......

2 comments:

Muzbot said...

Very sorry to laugh out loud, but your words really made me giggle. Love your opening sentence. Have never tried those cookies so I must give them a go sometime. They sound great.

Jules | Australia said...

No worries, Muz! I can laugh about it now that I've got a brand spanking new phone.... hmmmmm Phone...!!